I've been a home owner for a little over a year now and have loved every minute of it (except the more rooms to clean part). My husband and I have always loved older homes; they have such character. We enjoy riding through neighborhoods where each house is uniquely different. Whenever I first saw the listing on this house, I knew we had to move fast. It's an older brick house that definitely needed some updating. We are far from being done with house projects, but here's a little peek of our progress so far..
![]() |
| Before |
| After |
![]() |
| Before |
| After |


I LOVE this room! I want to change out my lighing this summer - was it hard to do?
ReplyDeleteMy dad changed the lighting in the dinning room for me and he was able to do it within 20 minutes. It didn't look too complicated.
ReplyDelete