Watch out world, I'm starting a blog - not because I think I'm just so interesting (believe me, I know I'm rather boring), but I've always loved to write. The written word is both challenging and powerful, and I love a good challenge. I also don't tend to share much of myself with others. I've never been the center-of-the-party type, and frankly I don't ever care to be. However, I'm finding more and more that life is meant to be shared- the good, the bad, and yes-the ugly. So here it goes.
Today I began the P90X workout series. I know it's a little cheezy and intimidating, but I've got to do something. I used to tell myself that I would never be more than 130 pounds. Well folks, I am past that and then some. I can sit here and try to make excuses, but staying in shape just wasn't a priority. I used to love working out and eating healthy; I am making it a goal to return to that place this summer. I could care less about having a model's body (even though I'm sure the hubby wouldn't mind), for me it's more about being healthy. Let's just hope I can walk by the end of the week...
No comments:
Post a Comment